INTERNATIONAL PRAGUE HOTEL HOUSE RULES
- Only guests who check in properly, submit their valid identity
documents (identity card, passport), sign a hotel ID card and provide a guarantee in the
form of advance payment in cash or card preauthorization in the respective amount may be
accommodated at our hotel, provided that no reason for refusing to provide the Hotel
services exists, as specified in Article 16 below. Determination of a guest’s eligibility is
at the Hotel’s sole discretion. If a guest fails to submit his/her valid identity document,
the Hotel may refuse to accommodate such guest, in accordance with the Act on Local Fees for
Czech Nationals and Act No. 314/2015 for foreign clients.
- Whenever a guest who has already checked in enters the hotel,
he/she may be required to present a valid hotel ID card provided to him/her upon
- For accommodation and related services, the guests will be
obliged to make a payment based on the Hotel’s current price list upon arrival, or they may
be invited to make an advance payment before arrival.
- Cancelation terms: Each individual booking includes
individually determined cancelation terms. Cancelation fee or late cancelation fee is
charged based on the cancelation terms applicable to the particular booking.
- In special cases, the Hotel may offer the guest accommodation
different from that agreed previously, provided that such accommodation does not differ
significantly, in its basic parameters (hotel room equipment), from the guest’s order
confirmed by the Hotel.
- If the guest wishes to extend his/her stay at the hotel, the
Hotel may offer him/her a room other than that in which the guest originally stayed.
- If the guest has ordered a single room and received an
immediate confirmation of his/her order, the Hotel will charge him/her the price of a single
room even if the guest actually stays in a double/triple room or an apartment.
- The Hotel is not liable for losses or damages of any items
brought to the hotel by the guest, which have not been deposited in hotel vault. The Hotel
is not responsible for any other items deposited or forgotten elsewhere. Money and other
valuable things must be placed in the vault in the guest’s room. If, however, the value of
such valuable things exceeds USD 3,000, they must be deposited in the hotel vault. If the
guest fails to deposit valuable things exceeding the value of USD 3,000 in hotel vault, the
Hotel will not be liable for any losses or damages to such valuable things. The Hotel is
liable for jewellery, money and other valuable things only if they were deposited in hotel
vault, or accepted by the Hotel in custody or damaged by actions of hotel employees.
Personal vaults are built in the rooms. The Hotel is not liable for things deposited in such
room vault or guest’s own personal safe. Vault operating instructions are inside each vault.
- The guest may use his/her room for a period agreed previously
with the Hotel. If no period has previously been agreed, the guest will be obliged to vacate
his/her room and check out on or before 12 a.m. on the last day of his/her stay at the
hotel. If the guest fails to do so, the Hotel may charge the guest accommodation for another
- Based on a confirmed order, the Hotel is obliged to accommodate
the guest from 15 p.m. to 12 p.m. The room will be booked for this period for the guest,
unless provided otherwise in the order. Any requests for accommodation before 12 a.m. must
be agreed upon with the Hotel in advance and wait for the Hotel confirmation. Guests who
wish to be accommodated before 14 a.m. will also pay the price of accommodation for the
previous night if their rooms could not have been occupied in the previous night because of
- Without prior consent of the Hotel, the guests are not allowed
to move furniture, adjust or otherwise tamper with the electrical or any other installations
either in their rooms or in the common rooms of the Hotel.
- The guests are not allowed to smoke in the rooms or common
areas of the Hotel, except for the areas expressly reserved for smoking. In the case of
breach of this obligation, the Hotel may charge the guest a penalty in the amount of CZK
- The client is obliged to inform the reception regarding the change of the room number among
the passengers in the group. In the event of a breach of this obligation, the hotel is
entitled to charge the guest a penalty in the amount of 500 Euros.
- In the hotel and in their rooms in particular, the guests are
not allowed to use their own electrical appliances and devices, except for those used for
the guest’s personal hygiene, such as shavers and massage appliances.
- Whenever leaving their rooms, the guests must close the water
taps, close the door, turn off the lights in the room and return access cards for access to
the Hotel room or other premises in the Hotel upon check-out,
- For the sake of safety, children under 10 years of age are not
allowed to be left unsupervised by an adult either in a room or in other hotel rooms. For
any damages caused by children in the Hotel, their legal guardians shall be liable.
- For the sake of safety, the Hotel also reserves the right to
refuse to accommodate, immediately terminate accommodation of, refuse to attend to, or
prohibit from staying at the hotel, any persons who do not comply with the standard of an
internationally appreciated four-star hotel due to their appearance, behaviour, or conduct.
The same also applies to persons who:
- behave in a manner that causes unreasonable disturbance to or outrage among the
- use or distribute addictive or psychotropic substances;
- are under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances;
- hawk or otherwise sell products or services without prior consent of the Hotel;
- pester or harass other guests by gestures, making direct sexual propositions, or
otherwise offer sexual services;
- use the common rooms of the Hotel for a purpose other than that for which they are
- Dogs and other animals may be accommodated at the Hotel
provided that the owners prove their perfect health condition. For the Hotel approved
accommodation of an animal, the Hotel may charge an additional fee based on the current
price list. Animals may not be left unsupervised in a hotel room. Animals may not lie on
beds or other furniture designated for the guests’ repose. Animals may walk in public areas
of the Hotel only if wearing a muzzle and if accompanied by their owner (or by a person
accompanying the animal).
- The guests are required to be quiet during night time hours
from 10 p.m. until 7 a.m.
- The guests will be liable for loss of or damage to the Hotel’s
property according to the generally applicable legal regulations. The guests must pay for
any damages caused by them, unless they prove they did not cause such damages. This claim
applies also to damages discovered after the guest’s departure.
- If during his/her stay, the guest has any reasonable wishes or
complaints, he/she may address the respective hotel employees who will make every effort to
comply with the guest’s wishes.
- Use of the Hotel parking lot by a checked-in guest is subject
to a fee based on the current price list. The Hotel does not operate a guarded parking lot
and it will not be liable for any damages to the guest’s car.
- The guests will pay prices for accommodation during check-in,
for the whole stay. For other services, the guests will pay during or at the end of their
stay at the Hotel. The guests may be required to pay the amount outstanding anytime during
their stay at the Hotel. The bills will become due and payable as soon as presented to the
guest. Hotel has the right to obtain guarantee in the amount of 50 euros/1 night for other
services, upon booking of the accommodation and related services, or any time after the
guest’s check-in to the Hotel. The Hotel will submit final account of accommodation and
services received by the guest at the guest’s check-out from the Hotel..
- For the sake of safety, visitors are only allowed to stay in
the Hotel rooms from 6 a.m. until 10 p.m. Every visitor must sign in at the reception desk.
If a visitor does not leave the room on or before 10 p.m., the guest will be charged
accommodation of an additional person in the room.
- The hotel rooms are not equipped with audio-visual and audio
devices. Guests are forbidden to use their own audio-visual or audio devices in the guest’s
rooms, in the combination of already installed audio-visual electric devices owned by hotel.
- The hotel is entitled to decide to place an audio-visual or an
audio device in the conference rooms and public areas, provided that such device will only
be used for the guest’s/ organizer’s personal needs. When applying for an audio-visual or
an audio device, the guests/clients must notify the hotel if and whether they wish to use
such device for other than personal needs. In such a case, it is the guest’s/organiser’s
responsibility to notify and receive the necessary consent from organizations representing
the copyright holders. Without prior consent of these organizations, the guests/ organisers
are not allowed to use an audio-visual or an audio device in the hotel.
- The guests are required to adhere to these House Rules and they
are bound to familiarize themselves with them. In case of a breach, the Hotel management may
terminate the contract for the provision of the Hotel services before expiry of the
contract. Depending on the severity of the breach, the Hotel may also co-operate with the
Hotel security guards or the Police of the Czech Republic.
- These House Rules enter into force and effect as of